- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we protect your personal data
- How long do we store personal data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
Ansted BV collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and e-mailadress) when you fill in our contactform.
- Location data
- Statistical data on the usage of our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ansted BV with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the contact form on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Ansted BV collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request when you have filled in the contact form
- Ansted BV analyses your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to better adjust the products and services to your preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Ansted BV provides information to third parties exclusively and only when really necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
How do we protect your personal data
Ansted BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at +31512382107.
Ansted BV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock icon in the address bar.
How long do we store personal data
Ansted BV does not store your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected.
What are your data protection rights?
Ansted BV would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Ansted BV for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Ansted BV correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ansted BV to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Ansted BV erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Ansted BV restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Ansted BV’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Ansted BV transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any
of these rights, please contact us at below telephone number: +31 512382107
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Functionality cookies : Functional cookies are cookies which are technically necessary for the functioning of our website and make the use of our website easier.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are cookies that are used to collect statistics about how visitors use our website. The insights we obtain from this help us to improve the website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Call us: +31 512382107
Or write to us at: Ansted BV, Aldhof 7, 9246 TM Olterterp, The Netherlands.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ansted BV has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA) via their website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en